Brewers Fayre appoints Chris Lewis to top marketing role
Chris Lewis, the former Wells & Young's Brewing Company marketing director, has been appointed as the top marketer for Brewers Fayre.
Chris Lewis: moves to Brewers Fayre
Lewis, who started this month, takes the role of head of brand and marketing for the Whitbread-owned pub restaurant chain. He described his appointment "an interesting and exciting new retail marketing challenge".
He left Wells & Young's in May last year, after a five-year stint during which time he oversaw a new advertising strategy for Bombardier beer.
Prior to that, Lewis worked for Carlsberg as a marketing controller and has also held marketing roles at Weetabix, HP Bulmer and Colman's.Follow @gemma_charles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)