Brewers Fayre appoints Chris Lewis to top marketing role
Chris Lewis, the former Wells & Young's Brewing Company marketing director, has been appointed as the top marketer for Brewers Fayre.
Chris Lewis: moves to Brewers Fayre
Lewis, who started this month, takes the role of head of brand and marketing for the Whitbread-owned pub restaurant chain. He described his appointment "an interesting and exciting new retail marketing challenge".
He left Wells & Young's in May last year, after a five-year stint during which time he oversaw a new advertising strategy for Bombardier beer.
Prior to that, Lewis worked for Carlsberg as a marketing controller and has also held marketing roles at Weetabix, HP Bulmer and Colman's.Follow @gemma_charles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)