Brewers Fayre appoints Chris Lewis to top marketing role
Chris Lewis, the former Wells & Young's Brewing Company marketing director, has been appointed as the top marketer for Brewers Fayre.
Chris Lewis: moves to Brewers Fayre
Lewis, who started this month, takes the role of head of brand and marketing for the Whitbread-owned pub restaurant chain. He described his appointment "an interesting and exciting new retail marketing challenge".
He left Wells & Young's in May last year, after a five-year stint during which time he oversaw a new advertising strategy for Bombardier beer.
Prior to that, Lewis worked for Carlsberg as a marketing controller and has also held marketing roles at Weetabix, HP Bulmer and Colman's.Follow @gemma_charles
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Media Senior Executive - Mobile - Leading Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- SENIOR DIGITAL PLANNER - INTEGRATED AGENCY Live Recruitment £50000 - £70000 per annum, City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager - Ardington Ltd Ball & Hoolahan £Competitive Salary Package, South East
- Brand Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £36,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Marketing Manager - Inbound Tourism - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai, UAE
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA