Yo! Sushi seeks brand re-appraisal with new ads
Japanese restaurant chain Yo! Sushi is launching an advertising drive to showcase its takeaway credentials and encourage customers to 're-appraise' the brand.
Yo! Sushi: new TV ad campaign
The nationwide push kicks off next week across TV, digital and experiential.
It is the brand’s second major ad campaign in recent months, following its debut TV campaign last year to push its Ramen offering, a Japanese noodle dish.
Graham Hawkey-Smith, head of marketing at Yo! Sushi, said it was ‘trying to entice a new generation’ to the brand, particularly consumers who think the chain offers only raw fish.
The experiential activity will feature a Japanese theme.
The brand plans to open 10 UK outlets this year, adding to its current portfolio of 64 restaurants.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Senior Marketing Communications Executive Ninesharp £28000 - £35000 per annum + Fantastic Benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Integrated - [Digital / Retail] - Superb London Agency! Fill Recruitment £45k - £49k + superb bonus & benefits, London (Greater)