Yo! Sushi seeks brand re-appraisal with new ads
Japanese restaurant chain Yo! Sushi is launching an advertising drive to showcase its takeaway credentials and encourage customers to 're-appraise' the brand.
Yo! Sushi: new TV ad campaign
The nationwide push kicks off next week across TV, digital and experiential.
It is the brand’s second major ad campaign in recent months, following its debut TV campaign last year to push its Ramen offering, a Japanese noodle dish.
Graham Hawkey-Smith, head of marketing at Yo! Sushi, said it was ‘trying to entice a new generation’ to the brand, particularly consumers who think the chain offers only raw fish.
The experiential activity will feature a Japanese theme.
The brand plans to open 10 UK outlets this year, adding to its current portfolio of 64 restaurants.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...