Annie Leibovitz shoots Stella Artois campaign
Annie Leibovitz, the celebrated photographer, has shot a new campaign for Stella Artois called 'Timeless Beauty'.
The print and digital campaign, devised by Mother, was launched at the Sundance Film Festival last week.
Leibovitz's work will appear in GQ, Elle and Vanity Fair from February, as well as across Stella’s digital channels.
Mother has also created an online hub, Studio Stella Artois, as part of the campaign, featuring the stills from the Annie Leibovitz shoot, as well as behind-the-scenes films featuring interviews with the models, stylists and other people behind the work.
Emma Fox, the global marketing director at Stella Artois, said: "Annie Leibovitz's work marries artistic genius with painstaking craftsmanship, to create timeless beauty.
"This concept is a personal one for Stella Artois. Our fans experience the beer in its finished form, but 600 years of brewing expertise helped make this possible. So we wanted to celebrate both the beauty and the craftsmanship that go into its creation."
The campaign also features digital work from photography bloggers asked by Stella to capture something that relates to 'Timeless Beauty'.
Matthew Zorpas, "The Gentlemen Blogger", was one of the bloggers invited to produce his interpretation of the brief.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London