Planners Godber and Flemington join JWT
Tracey Follows, the JWT London chief strategy officer and executive partner, has hired Bartle Bogle Hegarty's Neil Godber to be the deputy head of planning, as part of a restructure of her department.
Godber: moves from BBH
Godber, who held the role of strategy director at BBH, becomes Follows’ first major hiring since she was appointed in June last year from VCCP.
As part of the changes, the 44-strong planning department has been divided into four connected functions – brand planning, engagement planning, response planning and planning foresight.
Kris Flemington has been hired from VCCP to head the response planning team, tasked with growing the data analytics and direct teams across JWT. The engagement planning team will work on social media, CRM and content, while planning foresight will focus on business intelligence.
Follows had previously worked with Flemington when she was a client at BT and he was at OgilvyOne. She later hired him at VCCP to head direct response and digital planning on the agency’s O2 account.
Follows said: "We’re in transformational times, so we need a broad church of planners who bring all kinds of intelligence from very diverse planning backgrounds. "Kris and Neil are both extremely talented modern-day thinkers who were attracted to the intellectual heritage of the JWT brand."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham