OgilvyOne recruits three for data unit
OgilvyOne has boosted its data division with three senior hirings, including Matthew Bayfield, the co-founder of the data consultancy Tree.
OgilvyOne: hires Matthew Bayfield
Bayfield joins OgilvyOne as the head of data practice across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
He will oversee OgilvyOne’s data division and develop the agency’s data proposition, helping clients use data to enhance the customer experience.
Bayfield will sit on the UK group board and report to Annette King, the EAME chief executive and UK chairman.
In addition, the agency has hired Pete Atherton and Alan Makepeace, who join as business partners on the global BlackRock and Philips accounts respectively.
Atherton joins from Inferno and was most recently responsible for setting up its San Francisco office to look after the Nokia global business.
Makepeace arrives from Table19, where he ran the BlackBerry digital EMEA account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Diageo Great reward package for great talent, Amsterdam / Dublin / Madrid / London (Greater)
- Digital Display Executive (fashion e-commerce) Farfetch Competitive + bonus + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester