OgilvyOne recruits three for data unit
OgilvyOne has boosted its data division with three senior hirings, including Matthew Bayfield, the co-founder of the data consultancy Tree.
OgilvyOne: hires Matthew Bayfield
Bayfield joins OgilvyOne as the head of data practice across Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
He will oversee OgilvyOne’s data division and develop the agency’s data proposition, helping clients use data to enhance the customer experience.
Bayfield will sit on the UK group board and report to Annette King, the EAME chief executive and UK chairman.
In addition, the agency has hired Pete Atherton and Alan Makepeace, who join as business partners on the global BlackRock and Philips accounts respectively.
Atherton joins from Inferno and was most recently responsible for setting up its San Francisco office to look after the Nokia global business.
Makepeace arrives from Table19, where he ran the BlackBerry digital EMEA account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Commercial Strategist - Innovation Consultant Trace c. £40k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Multiple User Experience Positions Source £40000 - £100000 per annum + various benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Branding & Packaging to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Trace £45k to £50k total package, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (Wes...
- Business Development Director Newcastle Gateshead Initiative £50-60k plus benefits, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear / Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear