Wunderman hires Dunn for strategy
Wunderman has appointed the Partners Andrews Aldridge planning partner Richard Dunn as its new chief strategy officer.
Wunderman: hires Richard Dunn
Dunn has been at PAA for nearly six years and is part of its management team. He works with data planners and digital analysts to deliver innovation and insight.
At Wunderman, Dunn will be responsible for its strategic output and be part of the new-business drive. He will join the management team when he starts in April and report to the chief executive, Mel Cruickshank.
Dunn’s appointment follows other management changes implemented by Cruickshank. Josette James, the managing partner on Ford and Visa, has been promoted to director of client services, while Matt Batten joined as the chief creative officer from Wunderman’s Australia office in December last year.
Wunderman had been looking for a chief strategy officer since the departure of Karl Havard in March last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England