Carat lands media business for ATOC
The Association of Train Operating Companies has appointed Carat to its media planning and buying account.
ATOC: appoints Carat
It is believed that ATOC has appointed Carat’s Leeds office for its three main railcard brands: 16-25 Railcard, Senior Railcard and Family & Friends Railcard.
Agencies received a tender for the review in September 2012. ZenithOptimedia is the incumbent.
The majority of ATOC’s marketing activity is digital and designed to drive online sales.
ATOC appointed The Red Brick Road to handle the integrated advertising account for its railcard business in April 2011, and an outdoor and online campaign by the agency kicked off in May 2012.
ATOC is the representative body of the UK’s major train operators, including Southern and Virgin Trains. Carat and ATOC were unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £65000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)