Westons cider calls advertising review
Westons, the cider-maker, is looking for an agency to handle all advertising as it ramps up marketing activity.
Westons: calls review
The company, which owns brands including Stowford Press, Wyld Wood, Old Rosie and Henry Westons, is conducting a pitch via AAR.
Westons, which has not previously used a retained ad agency, will hold briefings this week. Activity is likely to initially focus on one brand.
Last summer, the company secured a three-year sponsorship deal with the England and Wales Cricket Board to make Stowford Press its official cider.
Westons said it aims to promote Stowford Press at all England’s home international matches and will "undertake a range of wider commercial activity to maximise the sponsorship".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)