Spanish bank BBVA reviews its global creative business
BBVA, Spain's second-largest bank, is reviewing its creative agency requirements and looking to appoint a single agency group to handle its global business across all channels.
BBVA: shortlists agencies for its global creative business
The bank currently works with Havas Worldwide and some local agencies on its creative work across the world, and is seeking to integrate its creative account into a single holding group.
The appointed agency network or networks will work with BBVA in more than 11 markets across Europe (including Spain and Portugal), North America and Latin America (including Argentina, Chile and Mexico).
BBVA's review began last year with five major networks and, following the first round of presentations, Interpublic’s McCann Worldgroup, Omnicom’s DDB, and WPP’s Grey and Wunderman have been shortlisted.
Pitches are expected to take place soon and the review is being held through the Spanish-headquartered intermediary, Grupo Consultores (GC) and is led by its Spanish team.
The bank is also reviewing its media agency requirements through GC and has invited the big-six holding groups to participate. The incumbents on the media business are MPG in Europe, and OMD in the Americas.
In September 2010, BBVA signed a marketing partnership with the US National Basketball Association and launched an NBA-themed campaign that Christmas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...