Last calls for IPA's Women of Tomorrow competition
The entry deadline for Women of Tomorrow, the IPA and Campaign competition to find 10 female leaders set to shape the future, is drawing to a close.
Nicola Mendelsohn: IPA president
Entrants must submit a 500-word summary on how they demonstrate leadership potential, fulfil their current role and their significant achievements
Applicants are invited from middle levels of management who can demonstrate leadership qualities. It is unlikely they will already be at board level but will be significantly more experienced than graduate level.
Shortlisted entries will be interviewed by some leading Women of Today, featured in last week's Campaign magazine, as well as a representative from Campaign and the IPA.
All interviews will take place at the IPA on Thursday 14 February. The winners will be announced at a breakfast ceremony event at the IPA on March 6 Wednesday. They will also be featured in an article in Campaign to coincide with International Women’s Day on the 8 March.
All entries must be signed by the nominee and senior management at their company. The entry fee is £100+VAT for members and non-members.
Interested parties can enter the competition via the IPA website before 31 January.
Nicola Mendelsohn, IPA president and chairman of Karmarama, said: "The Women of Tomorrow competition is a first for the industry and of real importance in championing our female talent of tomorrow and the next generation of leaders.
"It is a fantastic opportunity for women in the middle echelons of management to demonstrate their potential and the difference they already make to the businesses they work in."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...