British Retail Consortium switches corporate affairs head
Amanda Callaghan is joining the British Retail Consortium as corporate affairs director, taking over as Jane Bevis leaves to start her own consultancy.
It is Callaghan’s first move since resigning from her post as director of corporate affairs at the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry in October.
Bevis is leaving the BRC to set up her own communications and corporate responsibility consultancy, Jane Bevis Consulting.
Callaghan will start her new role on Monday (28 January).
Helen Dickinson, director general of the BRC, said: ‘Amanda joins us at a very exciting and busy time on the public affairs front.
‘We continue to engage with the governments across the UK as well as the media on the hugely valuable contribution retailers continue to make to the UK economy against a challenging backdrop, and highlighting how the Chancellor can help support consumers and retail growth and investment in the lead-up to the Budget.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire