British Retail Consortium switches corporate affairs head
Amanda Callaghan is joining the British Retail Consortium as corporate affairs director, taking over as Jane Bevis leaves to start her own consultancy.
It is Callaghan’s first move since resigning from her post as director of corporate affairs at the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry in October.
Bevis is leaving the BRC to set up her own communications and corporate responsibility consultancy, Jane Bevis Consulting.
Callaghan will start her new role on Monday (28 January).
Helen Dickinson, director general of the BRC, said: ‘Amanda joins us at a very exciting and busy time on the public affairs front.
‘We continue to engage with the governments across the UK as well as the media on the hugely valuable contribution retailers continue to make to the UK economy against a challenging backdrop, and highlighting how the Chancellor can help support consumers and retail growth and investment in the lead-up to the Budget.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)