British Retail Consortium switches corporate affairs head
Amanda Callaghan is joining the British Retail Consortium as corporate affairs director, taking over as Jane Bevis leaves to start her own consultancy.
It is Callaghan’s first move since resigning from her post as director of corporate affairs at the Association of the British Pharmaceutical Industry in October.
Bevis is leaving the BRC to set up her own communications and corporate responsibility consultancy, Jane Bevis Consulting.
Callaghan will start her new role on Monday (28 January).
Helen Dickinson, director general of the BRC, said: ‘Amanda joins us at a very exciting and busy time on the public affairs front.
‘We continue to engage with the governments across the UK as well as the media on the hugely valuable contribution retailers continue to make to the UK economy against a challenging backdrop, and highlighting how the Chancellor can help support consumers and retail growth and investment in the lead-up to the Budget.’
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London