Eric Pickles lines up Zoe Thorogood as special adviser
Eric Pickles is understood to have hired Zoe Thorogood from Luther Pendragon for the role of special adviser at the Department for Communities and Local Government.
Eric Pickles: hired Zoe Thorogood as new special adviser
Thorogood, whose remit will cover media, is set to replace Pickles' previous spad Giles Kenningham, who was drafted in to head up comms at CCHQ.
Thorogood is an associate director at Luther Pendragon, which she joined in March 2011.
Earlier in her career she was a news editor at GMTV for five years, before joining the Conservative Party as head of broadcasting and lifestyle press in 2008.
Luther Pendragon was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...