Atomic London picks up Rainbow Trust brief
Atomic London has picked up the advertising business for the children's charity Rainbow Trust without a pitch.
Rainbow Trust: picks Atomic London
The agency is launching a campaign in April 2013 that will comprise a mixture of events, social media and activity with senior schools across the country targeting teenagers.
The intention is to raise the charity’s profile to become a household name over the next three years.
Richard Hill, a partner at Atomic, said: "We’ve got big ambitions for Rainbow Trust, it’s an amazing cause and we are very excited about this idea and its potential. With a lot of national fundraising activity focusing on adults, we think we’ve found a brilliant way to get young people involved."
Heather Wood, the chief executive of Rainbow Trust, said: "There are lots of campaigns that have proven how even smaller charities can create a huge groundswell of support and build national and even international awareness.
"The campaign we’re launching with Atomic could give us the platform we need to reach out to so many more families who have a child with a life threatening illness."
Rainbow Trust has not worked with an ad agency before.Follow @Jezzalee
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...