TalkSport and IGN sign creative solutions partnership
TalkSport has partnered with IGN Entertainment, News Corporation's male-focused digital company, to offer brands and agencies creative solutions across both companies' portfolios.
IGN.com: signs partnership with TalkSport
By coming together, the two companies claim they will be able to offer a combined audience of 10 million and reach a greater gaming market.
The 35-strong sales team selling across TalkSport and Sport magazine will now work alongside IGN’s 15-strong sales team on relevant briefs. There is no financial element to the partnership.
IGN and TalkSport will also share editorial skills and content. IGN will work with Sport on its monthly gaming page and help to produce video-rich fortnightly pieces for the tablet edition.
The first piece of content as part of the deal will appear on Wednesday when TalkSport gaming expert Michael Underwood will count down the IGN.com games Buzz Chart on the Hawksbee and Jacobs show.
Later in the year the deal will start to include content on IGN’s male lifestyle AskMen site.
Kurt Edwards, commercial director, TalkSport, said: "We know that gaming is of huge interest to our listeners and readers and this partnership with IGN means we can offer advertisers some fantastic cross-platform opportunities."
Adam Hopkinson, commercial director, IGN Entertainment, said: "Together, we’ll be offering some industry-leading cross-platform integrated solutions driven by creativity."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester
- Social Media Account Manager - Global Agency - London Digital Gurus £27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits , London
- Responsive Designer (Top 10 NMA) Premier Media £35K + benefits, Central London