Charity worker uses Primesight billboard to propose
Primesight, the outdoor media owner, today helped a charity worker succeed in his own personal ad campaign, when one of its billboards was used to propose marriage.
Primesight: runs proposal message
Wayne Eldridge, who works for the OneLifeUK charity, proposed to his partner Kerri Grimsley this afternoon, with the help of the Primesight billboard placed outside an Asda in Greenwich.
Kerri was on her way to do her weekly shop when she saw the billboard and Wayne waiting for her.
Primesight also posted a congratulatory billboard next to the proposal, which was revealed when Kerri said yes. The activity carried the #resultsareourculture hash tag to tie it back to Primesight’s out-of-home value proposition.
Asda is also planning a PR campaign based on the successful proposal.
The proposal apes Adam Piacitti’s campaign to find a job. Earlier this month Piacitti used his last £500 to buy a Primesight billboard highlighting his CV and asking people to hire him.Follow @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Marketing Executive Stopgap £150 - £200 per day, Bedfordshire