Coral seeks new head of marketing
Coral is seeking a new marketing director following a restructure, prompted by the departure of commercial director Chris Edington.
Coral: looking for a new top marketer
Marketing director Olly Raeburn has been promoted to take on Edington's role. As a result, the bookmaker is now looking for someone to fill Raeburn's former post.
Prior to joining Coral, Raeburn held roles at PR and marketing agencies including Liquid Communications, Woo Communications and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Parent company Gala Coral Group runs six businesses. Its main brands are Coral, the third-biggest retail bookmaker in the UK with a 20% market share, Gala Bingo and Gala Casinos.
Marketing activity in the gambling sector has grown significantly since the 2007 Gambling Act, which permitted casinos, bookmakers and online betting brands to advertise their services on TV and radio for the first time.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)