Coral seeks new head of marketing
Coral is seeking a new marketing director following a restructure, prompted by the departure of commercial director Chris Edington.
Coral: looking for a new top marketer
Marketing director Olly Raeburn has been promoted to take on Edington's role. As a result, the bookmaker is now looking for someone to fill Raeburn's former post.
Prior to joining Coral, Raeburn held roles at PR and marketing agencies including Liquid Communications, Woo Communications and Partners Andrews Aldridge.
Parent company Gala Coral Group runs six businesses. Its main brands are Coral, the third-biggest retail bookmaker in the UK with a 20% market share, Gala Bingo and Gala Casinos.
Marketing activity in the gambling sector has grown significantly since the 2007 Gambling Act, which permitted casinos, bookmakers and online betting brands to advertise their services on TV and radio for the first time.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire