EdenCancan briefed for European beauty vlogging conference
The Beauty Fashion and Vloggers Alliance (BFVL) has selected entertainment agency EdenCancan to promote the body's first conference.
BeautyCon: appoints EdenCanCan
Taking place at Google’s offices in central London on 18 February, the BeautyCon Europe conference will host influential beauty and fashion vloggers, known for their social media following.
Speakers include Kandee Johnson, who has two YouTube channels and two daily blogs offering beauty and fashion tips; make-up artists Pixie Woo, who have over 138 million hits on their YouTube channel; and Andrea Brooks, who has over a million subscribers to her online beauty tutorials.
EdenCancan is providing PR, social media and events services to promote the conference, with activity starting immediately. The BeautyCon event times with London Fashion Week, which starts on 15 February, and will be followed later this year by the first convention for YouTube’s most influential beauty and fashion vloggers and their fans.
Nick Ede, director, EdenCancan, said: ‘BeautyCon is massive in the US and we are looking to replicate its success here in the UK and Europe - targeting some of the most important influencers in the business.’
Last November the entertainment agency was appointed by lingerie specialist Panache to help promote its collaboration with designer Wayne Hemingway.
EdenCancan’s clients include Comedy Central, BBC Children in Need, Look magazine and Spanx.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire