EdenCancan briefed for European beauty vlogging conference
The Beauty Fashion and Vloggers Alliance (BFVL) has selected entertainment agency EdenCancan to promote the body's first conference.
BeautyCon: appoints EdenCanCan
Taking place at Google’s offices in central London on 18 February, the BeautyCon Europe conference will host influential beauty and fashion vloggers, known for their social media following.
Speakers include Kandee Johnson, who has two YouTube channels and two daily blogs offering beauty and fashion tips; make-up artists Pixie Woo, who have over 138 million hits on their YouTube channel; and Andrea Brooks, who has over a million subscribers to her online beauty tutorials.
EdenCancan is providing PR, social media and events services to promote the conference, with activity starting immediately. The BeautyCon event times with London Fashion Week, which starts on 15 February, and will be followed later this year by the first convention for YouTube’s most influential beauty and fashion vloggers and their fans.
Nick Ede, director, EdenCancan, said: ‘BeautyCon is massive in the US and we are looking to replicate its success here in the UK and Europe - targeting some of the most important influencers in the business.’
Last November the entertainment agency was appointed by lingerie specialist Panache to help promote its collaboration with designer Wayne Hemingway.
EdenCancan’s clients include Comedy Central, BBC Children in Need, Look magazine and Spanx.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...