EdenCancan briefed for European beauty vlogging conference
The Beauty Fashion and Vloggers Alliance (BFVL) has selected entertainment agency EdenCancan to promote the body's first conference.
BeautyCon: appoints EdenCanCan
Taking place at Google’s offices in central London on 18 February, the BeautyCon Europe conference will host influential beauty and fashion vloggers, known for their social media following.
Speakers include Kandee Johnson, who has two YouTube channels and two daily blogs offering beauty and fashion tips; make-up artists Pixie Woo, who have over 138 million hits on their YouTube channel; and Andrea Brooks, who has over a million subscribers to her online beauty tutorials.
EdenCancan is providing PR, social media and events services to promote the conference, with activity starting immediately. The BeautyCon event times with London Fashion Week, which starts on 15 February, and will be followed later this year by the first convention for YouTube’s most influential beauty and fashion vloggers and their fans.
Nick Ede, director, EdenCancan, said: ‘BeautyCon is massive in the US and we are looking to replicate its success here in the UK and Europe - targeting some of the most important influencers in the business.’
Last November the entertainment agency was appointed by lingerie specialist Panache to help promote its collaboration with designer Wayne Hemingway.
EdenCancan’s clients include Comedy Central, BBC Children in Need, Look magazine and Spanx.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)