EdenCancan briefed for European beauty vlogging conference
The Beauty Fashion and Vloggers Alliance (BFVL) has selected entertainment agency EdenCancan to promote the body's first conference.
BeautyCon: appoints EdenCanCan
Taking place at Google’s offices in central London on 18 February, the BeautyCon Europe conference will host influential beauty and fashion vloggers, known for their social media following.
Speakers include Kandee Johnson, who has two YouTube channels and two daily blogs offering beauty and fashion tips; make-up artists Pixie Woo, who have over 138 million hits on their YouTube channel; and Andrea Brooks, who has over a million subscribers to her online beauty tutorials.
EdenCancan is providing PR, social media and events services to promote the conference, with activity starting immediately. The BeautyCon event times with London Fashion Week, which starts on 15 February, and will be followed later this year by the first convention for YouTube’s most influential beauty and fashion vloggers and their fans.
Nick Ede, director, EdenCancan, said: ‘BeautyCon is massive in the US and we are looking to replicate its success here in the UK and Europe - targeting some of the most important influencers in the business.’
Last November the entertainment agency was appointed by lingerie specialist Panache to help promote its collaboration with designer Wayne Hemingway.
EdenCancan’s clients include Comedy Central, BBC Children in Need, Look magazine and Spanx.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...