Flack: Surprise spokesman of the week
The makers of recently released Spielberg epic Lincoln have employed an interesting spokesman to help promote the film to a non-US audience who might be unfamiliar with the life of the 16th American president.
Spielberg's film Lincoln: A surprising spokesperson
The striking video paints him as a man who bravely went against the grain to lead change.
Yes, Peter Mandelson is that man, whose life parallels that of one of the United States most revered men in its history.
Flack is left wondering why the promo has been released only on the YouTube channel of a Finnish film distributor. Is he big in the country? Maybe the Finnish people, used to those long dark winter months have misunderstood the ‘Prince of Darkness’ nickname.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London