Flack: Surprise spokesman of the week
The makers of recently released Spielberg epic Lincoln have employed an interesting spokesman to help promote the film to a non-US audience who might be unfamiliar with the life of the 16th American president.
Spielberg's film Lincoln: A surprising spokesperson
The striking video paints him as a man who bravely went against the grain to lead change.
Yes, Peter Mandelson is that man, whose life parallels that of one of the United States most revered men in its history.
Flack is left wondering why the promo has been released only on the YouTube channel of a Finnish film distributor. Is he big in the country? Maybe the Finnish people, used to those long dark winter months have misunderstood the ‘Prince of Darkness’ nickname.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London