Flack: Surprise spokesman of the week
The makers of recently released Spielberg epic Lincoln have employed an interesting spokesman to help promote the film to a non-US audience who might be unfamiliar with the life of the 16th American president.
Spielberg's film Lincoln: A surprising spokesperson
The striking video paints him as a man who bravely went against the grain to lead change.
Yes, Peter Mandelson is that man, whose life parallels that of one of the United States most revered men in its history.
Flack is left wondering why the promo has been released only on the YouTube channel of a Finnish film distributor. Is he big in the country? Maybe the Finnish people, used to those long dark winter months have misunderstood the ‘Prince of Darkness’ nickname.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...