TCA to create campaign for The Bobby Moore Fund
Cancer Research has appointed The Communications Agency (TCA) to handle the marketing activity around The Bobby Moore Fund.
The Bobby Moore Fund: hires TCA
The fund raises money for research into bowel cancer. It is now in its 20th year and is named after Bobby Moore, the footballer and captain of the World Cup-winning England team who died of the disease.
TCA will launch the ‘Make Bobby Proud’ campaign on 3 February at The England Awards, with TV advertising on ESPN.
The agency, which has not previously worked on the campaign, won the business following informal presentations to Cancer Research.
Its previous charity work includes a campaign for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, which featured comedian Bob Monkhouse apparently brought back to life to raise awareness of issues around the disease.
Kirsty Christie, the senior campaign manager for The Bobby Moore Fund, said: "TCA instantly understood our target audience of men and have worked tirelessly on great creative ideas, strategy and an inspiring film which we have been very impressed with."
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group appointed TCA to handle its £2m business advertising account earlier this year after a four-way pitch against other RBS roster agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London