TCA to create campaign for The Bobby Moore Fund
Cancer Research has appointed The Communications Agency (TCA) to handle the marketing activity around The Bobby Moore Fund.
The Bobby Moore Fund: hires TCA
The fund raises money for research into bowel cancer. It is now in its 20th year and is named after Bobby Moore, the footballer and captain of the World Cup-winning England team who died of the disease.
TCA will launch the ‘Make Bobby Proud’ campaign on 3 February at The England Awards, with TV advertising on ESPN.
The agency, which has not previously worked on the campaign, won the business following informal presentations to Cancer Research.
Its previous charity work includes a campaign for the Prostate Cancer Research Foundation, which featured comedian Bob Monkhouse apparently brought back to life to raise awareness of issues around the disease.
Kirsty Christie, the senior campaign manager for The Bobby Moore Fund, said: "TCA instantly understood our target audience of men and have worked tirelessly on great creative ideas, strategy and an inspiring film which we have been very impressed with."
The Royal Bank of Scotland Group appointed TCA to handle its £2m business advertising account earlier this year after a four-way pitch against other RBS roster agencies.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading