V05 renews partnership with FHM's '100 Sexiest Women in the World'
V05 Extreme Style, the Unilever-owned hair product brand, has renewed its partnership with the campaign from Bauer Media's FHM to discover the 100 sexiest women in the world.
V05: hair product brand partners with FHM to seek for the world's 100 sexiest women
This is the third consecutive year V05 Extreme Style has partnered with the campaign. The partnership will run across print, TV, online, radio, retail and social media platforms, culminating in the FHM 100 Sexiest Party in May 2013.
There will be a TV ad on Bauer Media-backed 4Music, which was produced by Signal TV, and radio spots on Kiss and stations in the city-based Bauer Place portfolio, such as Key 103 and Metro Radio.
FHM will seek to extend the campaign online by encouraging people to vote for the sexiest women on FHM.com and enter the competition to win a date to the party via FHM's Facebook page.
Bauer Media will put the campaign together in-house and it will be promoted on social media. A spokesman for Bauer Media said that in 2012, #fhm100sexiest trended on Twitter throughout the day when the winners were revealed.
This year, Rob Walsh and Lydia Dewdney-Pala at Bauer Media, Richard Whitty and Joe Assheton at Unilever, and Shan Magnusson at Mindshare brokered the deal.
Rimi Atwal, publishing director, Bauer Media, said: "The '100 Sexiest' franchise is a unique and powerful FHM sub-brand and our enhanced social media campaign this year will ensure it resonates with more mainstream men than ever before."
Joe Assheton, assistant brand manager, VO5, said: "The partnership provides a great platform for us to engage with our guys, by co-creating great content, introducing our new Extreme Style shampoos, and even giving them the chance to accompany one of the sexiest women in the world to the legendary 100 Sexiest Party."
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Creative Artworker: InDesign,Illustrator,Photoshop,Typography Creative Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, Surrey
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London