Hill+Knowlton Strategies hires Shelley Joyce to head up internal comms team
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has brought in Shelley Joyce to head up its change and internal comms team.
Shelley Joyce: Returning to H+K Strategies
Shelley will step into the role following the departure of Scott McKenzie to a similar role at Lansons in November.
She joins from BNY Mellon, the global investments company, where she was the global head of marketing & comms.
Before her time at BNY Mellon, Shelley was a manager at Accenture, where she developed communication strategies to support major IT outsourcing and transformation deals.
Her comms experience also takes in time at Lansons, as well a previous stint at H+K Strategies.
Shelley will be reporting to group MD Ben Curson, who praised her ‘ambition to deliver excellent client service.’
She has dealt with clients including American Express, Scottish Widows, Astra Zeneca and Ernst & Young.
McKenzie left for Lansons after seven years with the WPP agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Account Director AF Selection £35,000 - £38,000 plus car, Birmingham
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Global Insight Director Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + CA + benefits, London