Hill+Knowlton Strategies hires Shelley Joyce to head up internal comms team
Hill+Knowlton Strategies has brought in Shelley Joyce to head up its change and internal comms team.
Shelley Joyce: Returning to H+K Strategies
Shelley will step into the role following the departure of Scott McKenzie to a similar role at Lansons in November.
She joins from BNY Mellon, the global investments company, where she was the global head of marketing & comms.
Before her time at BNY Mellon, Shelley was a manager at Accenture, where she developed communication strategies to support major IT outsourcing and transformation deals.
Her comms experience also takes in time at Lansons, as well a previous stint at H+K Strategies.
Shelley will be reporting to group MD Ben Curson, who praised her ‘ambition to deliver excellent client service.’
She has dealt with clients including American Express, Scottish Widows, Astra Zeneca and Ernst & Young.
McKenzie left for Lansons after seven years with the WPP agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham