Red Bull moves sports PR out of Pretty Green
Red Bull has switched its high-profile sports brief from Pretty Green to Pitch.
Red Bull: Moving work to Pitch
PRWeek understands the agency will now report to the brand’s UK team for retained work after a pitch process.
It will cover the gamut of Red Bull’s sporting links, ranging from its sponsorship of the cliff diving world series through to sponsorship of cricketer Stuart Broad.
The account is also understood to include work for the company’s Formula 1 team.
The move comes after the energy drinks company recently brought in John Doe to help it launch a new range of drinks in the UK.
Last year, the company was behind Felix Baumgartner's widely viewed highest-ever skydive.
Pretty Green won the Red Bull work as a start-up in 2008.
The work came after agency founder Mark Stringer's former employer Exposure resigned the account.
Both Pitch and Red Bull declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Multiple User Experience Positions Source £40000 - £100000 per annum + various benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Branding & Packaging to £55k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Trace £45k to £50k total package, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (Wes...
- Business Development Director Newcastle Gateshead Initiative £50-60k plus benefits, Gateshead, Tyne and Wear / Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire