Red Bull moves sports PR out of Pretty Green
Red Bull has switched its high-profile sports brief from Pretty Green to Pitch.
Red Bull: Moving work to Pitch
PRWeek understands the agency will now report to the brand’s UK team for retained work after a pitch process.
It will cover the gamut of Red Bull’s sporting links, ranging from its sponsorship of the cliff diving world series through to sponsorship of cricketer Stuart Broad.
The account is also understood to include work for the company’s Formula 1 team.
The move comes after the energy drinks company recently brought in John Doe to help it launch a new range of drinks in the UK.
Last year, the company was behind Felix Baumgartner's widely viewed highest-ever skydive.
Pretty Green won the Red Bull work as a start-up in 2008.
The work came after agency founder Mark Stringer's former employer Exposure resigned the account.
Both Pitch and Red Bull declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Marketing & PR Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 + benefits , London