Red Bull moves sports PR out of Pretty Green
Red Bull has switched its high-profile sports brief from Pretty Green to Pitch.
Red Bull: Moving work to Pitch
PRWeek understands the agency will now report to the brand’s UK team for retained work after a pitch process.
It will cover the gamut of Red Bull’s sporting links, ranging from its sponsorship of the cliff diving world series through to sponsorship of cricketer Stuart Broad.
The account is also understood to include work for the company’s Formula 1 team.
The move comes after the energy drinks company recently brought in John Doe to help it launch a new range of drinks in the UK.
Last year, the company was behind Felix Baumgartner's widely viewed highest-ever skydive.
Pretty Green won the Red Bull work as a start-up in 2008.
The work came after agency founder Mark Stringer's former employer Exposure resigned the account.
Both Pitch and Red Bull declined to comment.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire