Mooncup returns with 'rap battle' film
Mooncup has released an online film that features women rapping about the environmentally friendly brand and comparing it to traditional sanitary protection.
In the film, groups of women representing tampons and Mooncups take part in a rap battle. They compete to compare the emotional reactions users of traditional products have towards the Mooncup.
Mooncups are reusable plastic cups, which women can wash out and use in place of a tampon.
The film was made by St Luke’s and will be seeded online, where it will available to view on Mooncup’s YouTube channel.
Kath Clements, campaigns and marketing manager at Mooncup, said: "Ultimately choosing the right sanitary product for you is really personal. We’d just like to make sure that women choose knowing the facts.
"Staging a rap battle was a playful way to present some of the reservations about using the Mooncup that we hear, alongside the benefits that Mooncup users enjoy – in the end, as ever, it’ll be down to the viewer to pick her ‘crew’"
In 2011 Mooncup released a film by St Luke’s called for women to "love your vagina" through a song featuring 25 different names people use to describe vaginas.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Product Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + plus fantastic benefits, Cambridgeshire
- CRM Manager Brand Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum + benefits, Maidenhead
- Account Executive Source £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive (Search Marketing) Brand Recruitment £27000 per annum + benefits, Bury St. Edmunds