Ex-Slice duo Will Mould and Paul Stanway launch XYZ
Two former heads of Mischief's experiential arm have founded their own agency.
XYZ co-founder: Will Mould
Will Mould and Paul Stanway have launched XYZ after leaving Slice last year.
Included in XYZ's offer will be experiential expertise to PR agencies. Mould, who is MD of the new agency, said: 'We're looking to work with lots of different agencies, and aim to use our experience with high-level clients such as Nike.
'We feel there is a gap to be filled in the market, and our work is likely to include helping on pitches, or fulfilling agencies' events-based work.'
The pair will work with a team of three freelancers, but plan to expand during the course of the coming year.
PRWeek revealed that Mould and Stanway were leaving their respective roles as director and creative director of Slice.
Their departures came after 14 years at Slice for Mould and nine years for Stanway.
It followed the agency's merger with Mischief, after Mischief was acquired by Slice owner Engine Group in 2011. The move was seen as an attempt by the group to strengthen its consumer offering.
Mischief CEO Mitchell Kaye told PRWeek at the time of the pair's departure that it would lead to 'a new era' at the agency.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...