Blue Communications grabs Hydrographic Office brief
The United Kingdom Hydrographic Office (UKHO) has called in Blue Communications as its global PR consultancy.
Nautical: Digital navigation
As part of a stakeholder comms programme, Blue will take responsibility for advancing the UKHO's brand and its Admiralty range of navigational products and services.
Blue's brief includes handling global media and online and social comms.
UKHO is the producer of an extensive range of electronic and paper nautical charts, publications and services, as well as an executive agency of the Ministry of Defence.
Alisdair Pettigrew, MD of Oxford-based Blue, called the win a 'prestigious appointment'. He said a key focus would be promoting the role UKHO plays in helping the shipping industry make the transition from paper to digital navigation.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire