Thinkbox TV Planning Awards: Agency and advertiser judges unveiled
Leaders from media agencies, media owners and advertisers have lined up again to join the21-strong judging panel for this year's Thinkbox TV Planning Awards, run in partnership with Mediaweek.co.uk and Campaign.
Phil Georgiadis: Walker Media chairman
Joining the 2013 judging panel are: Stewart Easterbrook, chief executive of Starcom MediaVest Group; Tracy De Groose, chief executive of Carat; and BSkyB's head of brand strategy Andrew McIntosh.
Other leaders confirmed include: Steve Hatch, chief executive of MEC; Dan Clays, managing director of OMD UK; Phil Georgiadis, Walker Media chairman; Jude Bridge, the global brand and marketing director of Mothercare; Peter Duffy, easyJet's marketing director; and Andrew Mallandaine, the UK sales director of Turner Media Innovations.
Now in their sixth year, the awards aim to recognise and celebrate inspired and effective uses of commercial TV. They are free to enter, with a deadline for submissions of Friday 15 March. The awards ceremony will be held on 27 June.
For more information and to enter, go to thinkbox.tv/planningawards.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire