The Corner scoops National Geographic ad brief
National Geographic Channels International has appointed The Corner to handle a global campaign for the launch of a new series.
NGCI: global campaign
The Corner, which was appointed without a pitch, will create a campaign for the as-yet-unconfirmed series in May. Work will involve TV, print and digital activity, as well as a live event.
Emanuele Madeddu, the vice-president of creative and consumer marketing at NGCI, said: "We love the creative idea that The Corner has presented and are excited about going into production."
NGCI is owned by Fox International Channels and has a portfolio of six channels that include the main National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and Nat Geo Adventure.
Neil Simpson, a founding partner at The Corner, said: "This innovative series is a big step forward for the National Geographic Channel."
The former Publicis London executives Simpson and Tom Ewart, alongside Grey’s former chief strategy officer Neil Hourston, founded The Corner in January 2012.
Walker Media was reappointed to NGCI’s £3 million media planning and buying business in August last year.
The media agency planned and bought the NGCI’s largest-ever ad campaign to promote its autumn season of programming, including Doomsday Preppers.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...