Fairhead steps down from Hypernaked MD role
Brad Fairhead, the managing director of Hypernaked, is the latest senior name to depart Naked Communications.
Fairhead: exits after earn-out
Fairhead, who founded Hyper before merging it into Naked London in 2010, leaves later this month after completing an earn-out. His next move is unclear.
His departure follows that of Steve Gatfield, the co-chairman of Naked Communications, in September last year. Richard Dunmall subsequently joined the group as the global chief executive.
Other senior departures last year included Phil Hayden, the chief executive of Naked in Asia-Pacific, and Paul Woolmington, the founding partner of Naked New York.
Fairhead said: "It has been a difficult decision. I’m leaving a business and a group of people I love and admire but, after seven years, now represents a good inflexion point for me to take stock and look at other areas of the market."
He leaves a team of 60 staff at Hypernaked, including the creative partner, Oliver Green.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)