Burger King reviews £40m media
Burger King is reviewing its £40 million pan-European media planning and buying account.
Burger King: Initiative is the media incumbent
It is understood that Burger King is looking to appoint a media network to work on its business in markets including the UK, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Denmark.
The Interpublic network Initiative currently handles the £12 million UK account and is also the incumbent in Spain, Sweden and Denmark.
The review follows recent changes to Burger King’s EMEA marketing operation and the appointment of Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North West Europe. Jo Blundell remains Burger King’s UK marketing director.
In April last year, Burger King retained Open, DLKW Lowe’s specialist direct and in-store agency, to handle its direct marketing account. In the UK, the fast-food chain works with CHI & Partners on its advertising account.
A spokeswoman for Initiative declined to comment. Burger King was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)