Burger King reviews £40m media
Burger King is reviewing its £40 million pan-European media planning and buying account.
Burger King: Initiative is the media incumbent
It is understood that Burger King is looking to appoint a media network to work on its business in markets including the UK, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Denmark.
The Interpublic network Initiative currently handles the £12 million UK account and is also the incumbent in Spain, Sweden and Denmark.
The review follows recent changes to Burger King’s EMEA marketing operation and the appointment of Natasha Naik to the new role of marketing manager for North West Europe. Jo Blundell remains Burger King’s UK marketing director.
In April last year, Burger King retained Open, DLKW Lowe’s specialist direct and in-store agency, to handle its direct marketing account. In the UK, the fast-food chain works with CHI & Partners on its advertising account.
A spokeswoman for Initiative declined to comment. Burger King was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London