Ebay in agency talks over fashion project
EBay is looking for an agency to help create, develop and define a new global platform in the fashion space.
EBay: digital brief
The online auction and shopping website has approached agencies directly ahead of a pitch.
EBay works with a number of agencies globally, including DraftFCB, Digitas and Essence. The brand appointed Fetch to handle its creative and media business across Europe last year.
Bartle Bogle Hegarty was the incumbent on the brand’s £22 million European advertising account until the pair parted company in 2010 due to "marketing priority changes within eBay".
EBay has recently branched out into new areas, and last year signed a multi-season sponsorship deal with the British Fashion Council’s Fashion Forward initiative, which supports emerging design talent.
The digital review comes after eBay reported that its global revenue increased by 21 per cent year on year to $14.1 billion in 2012.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham