Moscow Exchange drafts in Brunswick and Frontier PR for IPO
Brunswick has been called in to handle UK PR for the listing of the Moscow Exchange on its own trading platform.
Stock exchange brief: Moscow
Russia’s largest stock exchange, which lists firms such as gas giant Gazprom and oil firm Lukoil, is looking to raise US$500m via the initial public offering process exclusively in Moscow.
Brunswick’s involvement in London will be led by partners Andrew Garfield and Justine McIlroy. Russian corporate and financial PR agency Frontier PR is also supporting the deal from Moscow, led by managing partner Quinn Martin.
The Moscow Exchange was formed in 2011 after the merger of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange and the Russian Trading System.
The exchange lists approximately 700 companies, as well as debt, currency and financial derivative products.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Sales Manager (Spanish Speaking) Lipton Fleming £30000 - £35000 per annum + Additional Earning potential, South West London
- Visual Designer Zebra People £35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Designer Radley Yeldar Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager become £32-34K, Central Manchester
- PPC Specialist Homeaway Uk Ltd Attractive package, Victoria Station