Moscow Exchange drafts in Brunswick and Frontier PR for IPO
Brunswick has been called in to handle UK PR for the listing of the Moscow Exchange on its own trading platform.
Stock exchange brief: Moscow
Russia’s largest stock exchange, which lists firms such as gas giant Gazprom and oil firm Lukoil, is looking to raise US$500m via the initial public offering process exclusively in Moscow.
Brunswick’s involvement in London will be led by partners Andrew Garfield and Justine McIlroy. Russian corporate and financial PR agency Frontier PR is also supporting the deal from Moscow, led by managing partner Quinn Martin.
The Moscow Exchange was formed in 2011 after the merger of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange and the Russian Trading System.
The exchange lists approximately 700 companies, as well as debt, currency and financial derivative products.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Marketing Executive Adam Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Birmingham
- Creative Artworker Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading