Moscow Exchange drafts in Brunswick and Frontier PR for IPO
Brunswick has been called in to handle UK PR for the listing of the Moscow Exchange on its own trading platform.
Stock exchange brief: Moscow
Russia’s largest stock exchange, which lists firms such as gas giant Gazprom and oil firm Lukoil, is looking to raise US$500m via the initial public offering process exclusively in Moscow.
Brunswick’s involvement in London will be led by partners Andrew Garfield and Justine McIlroy. Russian corporate and financial PR agency Frontier PR is also supporting the deal from Moscow, led by managing partner Quinn Martin.
The Moscow Exchange was formed in 2011 after the merger of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange and the Russian Trading System.
The exchange lists approximately 700 companies, as well as debt, currency and financial derivative products.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Global Brand Manager - Drinks Trace c. £58k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Senior International Agency Sales Manager - Mobile Salt £70000 per annum + strong bonus and great bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Consumer Tech Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...
- Head of Marketing The RSA Circa £60,000 per annum (commensurate with skills and experience) + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Research Director - Pharma / Healthcare Trace £80k to £110k depending on experience, South East England / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), Londo...