Moscow Exchange drafts in Brunswick and Frontier PR for IPO
Brunswick has been called in to handle UK PR for the listing of the Moscow Exchange on its own trading platform.
Stock exchange brief: Moscow
Russia’s largest stock exchange, which lists firms such as gas giant Gazprom and oil firm Lukoil, is looking to raise US$500m via the initial public offering process exclusively in Moscow.
Brunswick’s involvement in London will be led by partners Andrew Garfield and Justine McIlroy. Russian corporate and financial PR agency Frontier PR is also supporting the deal from Moscow, led by managing partner Quinn Martin.
The Moscow Exchange was formed in 2011 after the merger of the Moscow Interbank Currency Exchange and the Russian Trading System.
The exchange lists approximately 700 companies, as well as debt, currency and financial derivative products.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London