Interel overhauls group management structure
Interel has reorganised its six country offices into a group management structure focused on digital, public affairs, strategic comms and association management.
Group CEO: Fredrik Lofthagen has introduced a new brand identity
George McGregor, the managing partner in London, is taking the additional role of group head of public affairs.
Strategic comms will be headed by Laurent-Paul Van Stiertegem, digital by Erin Leuschke, and association management by Milagros Correla Mostaza Corral. Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen has also introduced a new brand identity.
Interel’s group revenue in 2011, the year it went through a management buyout from Hasgrove, was €12.8m (£10.9m) with an after-tax profit of €1.7m (£1.5m).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London