Interel overhauls group management structure
Interel has reorganised its six country offices into a group management structure focused on digital, public affairs, strategic comms and association management.
Group CEO: Fredrik Lofthagen has introduced a new brand identity
George McGregor, the managing partner in London, is taking the additional role of group head of public affairs.
Strategic comms will be headed by Laurent-Paul Van Stiertegem, digital by Erin Leuschke, and association management by Milagros Correla Mostaza Corral. Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen has also introduced a new brand identity.
Interel’s group revenue in 2011, the year it went through a management buyout from Hasgrove, was €12.8m (£10.9m) with an after-tax profit of €1.7m (£1.5m).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)
- Product Designer / Engineer Nu Creative Talent £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Analytics & Insights Manager, top agency in Mancheseter Perfect Marketing People To £38k, Manchester, Greater Manchester