Interel overhauls group management structure
Interel has reorganised its six country offices into a group management structure focused on digital, public affairs, strategic comms and association management.
Group CEO: Fredrik Lofthagen has introduced a new brand identity
George McGregor, the managing partner in London, is taking the additional role of group head of public affairs.
Strategic comms will be headed by Laurent-Paul Van Stiertegem, digital by Erin Leuschke, and association management by Milagros Correla Mostaza Corral. Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen has also introduced a new brand identity.
Interel’s group revenue in 2011, the year it went through a management buyout from Hasgrove, was €12.8m (£10.9m) with an after-tax profit of €1.7m (£1.5m).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London