Interel overhauls group management structure
Interel has reorganised its six country offices into a group management structure focused on digital, public affairs, strategic comms and association management.
Group CEO: Fredrik Lofthagen has introduced a new brand identity
George McGregor, the managing partner in London, is taking the additional role of group head of public affairs.
Strategic comms will be headed by Laurent-Paul Van Stiertegem, digital by Erin Leuschke, and association management by Milagros Correla Mostaza Corral. Group CEO Fredrik Lofthagen has also introduced a new brand identity.
Interel’s group revenue in 2011, the year it went through a management buyout from Hasgrove, was €12.8m (£10.9m) with an after-tax profit of €1.7m (£1.5m).
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Comms Account Manager: £35k Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Client Service Manager - Media Planning and Sponsorship PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Search Account Manager - The Leading Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Head of Digital Marketing Salt £60000 - £86000 per annum + £5K C/A, Manchester
- Display Account Manager - Media Agency - London Norton Leigh up to 28k plus excellent benefits, Central London