Sony seeks more inclusive PlayStation Network image
Sony is launching a campaign that sets out to disprove the notion its PlayStation Network online gaming platform is exclusive to hard-core gamers.
The company’s gaming branch, Sony Computer Entertainment, will launch a digital campaign on 4 February that will claim the Network is a "fun, social and accessible" way of gaming.
Sony's online gaming platform now has more than 90 million subscribers, but last week had its reputation hit by a £250,000 fine, after users’ data was exposed by a hack attack.
The upcoming campaign will attempt to encourage users to spend more time on the platform through a "way of play" creative theme, which is meant to explain various gamers' approach to gaming.
180 Amsterdam created the campaign, which will include three 45-second films that each celebrate a different gaming genre and "way of play".
Activity will run on YouTube, Facebook, PlayStation.com, the PlayStation blog and Twitter.Follow @mattchapmanuk
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Account Managers and Executives Needed Ultimate Asset £23000 - £25000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London