BBH promotes Gonsalves and Bottomley to chief strategy officer roles
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has boosted its strategic offering with the promotion of its current heads of strategy Jason Gonsalves and Jonathan Bottomley to the new role of joint chief strategy officer.
Jonathan Bottomley and Jason Gonsalves: take on joint role at BBH
Ben Fennell, the UK chief executive at BBH, said: "The CSO role will focus on two key deliverables, relentlessly improving the quality and efficacy of the work, and better translating that work into great growth."
Gonsalves and Bottomley’s current department head positions will be filled by BBH planning directors Kirsty Saddler and Dan Hauck. Saddler and Hauck will now lead a 30-strong department.
In addition, the agency has hired Tom Roach as a planner. Roach joins from Leo Burnett, where he headed up the McDonald’s account.
Bottomley has been at BBH for eight years and first joined the agency from TBWA. He runs key account for the global Axe/Lynx business, which has won awards including the Grand Prix for Effectiveness at Cannes in 2012.
Gonsalves has been with BBH since 2006 and was made joint head of planning with Bottomley in 2008. He has run BBH accounts including The Guardian, Google and Asos.
Prior to BBH, Gonsalves was at comms planning agency Michaelides and Bednash, where he was a partner running Channel 4 account.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...