Twitter is an editorial medium and brands must get tone of voice right
Twitter held an event yesterday that highlighted once again the importance of finding your voice on Twitter.
David Levin: speaking at Powered by Tweets
I've written about this a number of times. At Powered by Tweets, the issue was brought to life by professional Tweeter David Levin who, among other things, is the voice of the Dolphin pub in London's Hackney.
He also works for brands such as Adidas among others, but really came to prominence recently for what has become known as, "possibly the greatest conversation on Twitter ever".
I'm sure you have read about his exchange while Tweeting as @The_Dolphin_Pub with @DouweEgbertsuk. It was a good example of a brand taking a chance and having a conversation with a feed known for being a little edgy.Continue readin this post on The Wall
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...