McDonald's brings families together in new TV spot
McDonald's is to launch the next part of its 'Favourites' brand campaign with a TV ad showing how a meal at the restaurant can bring people together.
Leo Burnett created the ad, "we all have McDonald’s in common", and it shows the story of a single mum who has made the difficult decision to ask her boyfriend, Dave, to move in with her and her children.
At first, the woman’s son is indifferent to Dave’s attempts to establish a relationship with him, but then they go to McDonald’s and realise they actually have more in common then they first thought.
The creative team who worked on the TV ad was Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and the creative direct was Justin Tindall. Vince Squibb from Gorgeous Enterprises directed the spot.
Media planning was by OMD UK and the spot will be supported by a national outdoor campaign, featuring McDonald’s products such as the Big Mac, the Milkshake, the Fries, and Chicken McNuggets.
Justin Tindall, creative director, and Lance Crozier, the head of art at Leo Burnett, led the outdoor work and the food photography was by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Account Manager - Communication/ Branding to £35k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Global Insight Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London