McDonald's brings families together in new TV spot
McDonald's is to launch the next part of its 'Favourites' brand campaign with a TV ad showing how a meal at the restaurant can bring people together.
Leo Burnett created the ad, "we all have McDonald’s in common", and it shows the story of a single mum who has made the difficult decision to ask her boyfriend, Dave, to move in with her and her children.
At first, the woman’s son is indifferent to Dave’s attempts to establish a relationship with him, but then they go to McDonald’s and realise they actually have more in common then they first thought.
The creative team who worked on the TV ad was Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and the creative direct was Justin Tindall. Vince Squibb from Gorgeous Enterprises directed the spot.
Media planning was by OMD UK and the spot will be supported by a national outdoor campaign, featuring McDonald’s products such as the Big Mac, the Milkshake, the Fries, and Chicken McNuggets.
Justin Tindall, creative director, and Lance Crozier, the head of art at Leo Burnett, led the outdoor work and the food photography was by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...