McDonald's brings families together in new TV spot
McDonald's is to launch the next part of its 'Favourites' brand campaign with a TV ad showing how a meal at the restaurant can bring people together.
Leo Burnett created the ad, "we all have McDonald’s in common", and it shows the story of a single mum who has made the difficult decision to ask her boyfriend, Dave, to move in with her and her children.
At first, the woman’s son is indifferent to Dave’s attempts to establish a relationship with him, but then they go to McDonald’s and realise they actually have more in common then they first thought.
The creative team who worked on the TV ad was Phillip Meyler and Darren Keff, and the creative direct was Justin Tindall. Vince Squibb from Gorgeous Enterprises directed the spot.
Media planning was by OMD UK and the spot will be supported by a national outdoor campaign, featuring McDonald’s products such as the Big Mac, the Milkshake, the Fries, and Chicken McNuggets.
Justin Tindall, creative director, and Lance Crozier, the head of art at Leo Burnett, led the outdoor work and the food photography was by Jason Lowe.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)