Debt advice charity StepChange brings in Connect Communications
Connect Communications has won the retained public affairs brief for national free debt advice service and charity StepChange following a competitive pitch.
StepChange: director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi
It is understood the account has already switched from incumbent Maitland to Connect. Director Emily Wallace is leading the Connect team, which reports to StepChange’s director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi.
Frances Walker, head of media and public affairs at StepChange, told PRWeek its priority was to put free debt advice provision ‘on a sustainable footing’ amid forthcoming cuts to legal aid funding. The body also wants to make MPs aware of how the service can help their constituents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Research Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Ipswich
- Mid Weight Designer 4 Multichannel-Experiential Agency Zebra People £30000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Communications Manager - Insurance Network Career Consultants £45000 - £52000 per annum, City of London
- Marketing Manager - Maternity Contract ADLIB £30000 - £35000 per annum, Wiltshire