Debt advice charity StepChange brings in Connect Communications
Connect Communications has won the retained public affairs brief for national free debt advice service and charity StepChange following a competitive pitch.
StepChange: director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi
It is understood the account has already switched from incumbent Maitland to Connect. Director Emily Wallace is leading the Connect team, which reports to StepChange’s director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi.
Frances Walker, head of media and public affairs at StepChange, told PRWeek its priority was to put free debt advice provision ‘on a sustainable footing’ amid forthcoming cuts to legal aid funding. The body also wants to make MPs aware of how the service can help their constituents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London