Debt advice charity StepChange brings in Connect Communications
Connect Communications has won the retained public affairs brief for national free debt advice service and charity StepChange following a competitive pitch.
StepChange: director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi
It is understood the account has already switched from incumbent Maitland to Connect. Director Emily Wallace is leading the Connect team, which reports to StepChange’s director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi.
Frances Walker, head of media and public affairs at StepChange, told PRWeek its priority was to put free debt advice provision ‘on a sustainable footing’ amid forthcoming cuts to legal aid funding. The body also wants to make MPs aware of how the service can help their constituents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Social Media Manager Lida Up to £30,000 along with great employee benefits, Soho, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...