Debt advice charity StepChange brings in Connect Communications
Connect Communications has won the retained public affairs brief for national free debt advice service and charity StepChange following a competitive pitch.
StepChange: director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi
It is understood the account has already switched from incumbent Maitland to Connect. Director Emily Wallace is leading the Connect team, which reports to StepChange’s director of external affairs Delroy Corinaldi.
Frances Walker, head of media and public affairs at StepChange, told PRWeek its priority was to put free debt advice provision ‘on a sustainable footing’ amid forthcoming cuts to legal aid funding. The body also wants to make MPs aware of how the service can help their constituents.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London