LateRooms.com continues the story of Ben and Lucy
LateRooms.com has released a new ad starring Ben and Lucy, the young couple introduced to viewers last year, which explains how the hotel booking site can serve a couple's changing needs.
The 60-second ad reminds viewers of how Ben and Lucy got together last year and how their relationship develops when they meet each other’s parents, become pregnant and when Ben plans to propose.
Beattie McGuinness Bungay devised the campaign. It will use TV, print, outdoor and online media to take a light-hearted look at the couple’s changing hotel needs and continues the "For your every need" strapline.
At BMB the creative team was Nathalie Turton and Lorelei Mathias. David Kerr, a Bafta-winning director who has directed the Channel 4 comedy ‘Fresh Meat’, shot the TV campaign.
The 60-second spot broke during ‘Coronation Street’ on Friday 1 February and the story will continue in a series of 10-second ads to be released later this month.
Lynda Matthews, offline marketing manager at LateRooms.com, said: "Our customers loved watching Ben and Lucy's story unfold throughout 2012 so we're delighted to be able to bring the characters back in 2013.
"Seeing them in more real-life situations has allowed us to illustrate that we really do have a hotel for your every need at LateRooms.com. We have also got lots of gossip and behind the scenes glimpses into Ben and Lucy’s relationship on the LateRooms.com blog, so our customers can get to know our lovebirds even better."
The advertising will be supported by experiential activity which will see the LateRooms.com "Need Squad" visit major cities across the UK to give away thousands of pounds worth of hotel stays.
Media planning and buying was by MediaCom.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...