Permira’s Matthieu Roussellier joins Greenbrook Communications
Corporate and financial comms agency Greenbrook Communications has hired Matthieu Roussellier as a consultant.
Matthieu Roussellier: joins Greenbrook Communications
Roussellier joins from global private equity giant Permira, where he was a member of the external affairs team, with responsibility for comms across Europe, Asia and North America.
Prior to joining Permira in 2011, Roussellier worked for Tulchan Communications as an associate consultant for three years, having started his career in political communications.
Andrew Honnor, Greenbrook’s managing partner, commented: ‘Matthieu is a great addition to the firm; he brings further specialist expertise to Greenbrook and will deliver significant value to clients.’
Founded by Honnor, a former Tulchan consultant and interim director of corporate affairs at News International, the agency focuses on the investment industry and special situations.
It is understood that Greenbrook’s clients include private equity firms BC Partners, Gresham Private Equity, PAI Partners and Montagu Private Equity, as well as hedge fund Landsdowne Partners.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Agency Sales Manager - SPORT Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum + competitive commission, London