News International awards Parys Communications innovation brief
News International has appointed Parys Communications as it seeks to attract more advertisers.
News International: Has called in Parys Communications
The commercial division of the company, which publishes The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun, will be using the agency for a retained business-to-business brief designed to identify and promote examples of innovation within news media.
Parys Communications will target News International’s commercial clients and the agency community, with the aim of positioning the publisher as an innovative partner for advertisers and planners.
Activity will also involve a trade media relations campaign targeting the media and marketing community.
Patrick Herridge, managing director, Parys Communications, said: ‘There is a wealth of innovation taking place across News International, but to date not much has been said to the outside world.
'Our role will be to identify those innovative practices and stimulate external debate about the future of news.’
Included in the work will be the promotion of an event to be run in co-ordination with Future Lab looking at key themes in consumer consumption of news.
PRWeek understands the brief was previously held by Propeller PR.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- International Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, South East region
- Digital Project Manager - Hugely Respected Digital Agency ADLIB £30000 - £45000 per annum, Oxford