News International awards Parys Communications innovation brief
News International has appointed Parys Communications as it seeks to attract more advertisers.
News International: Has called in Parys Communications
The commercial division of the company, which publishes The Times, The Sunday Times and The Sun, will be using the agency for a retained business-to-business brief designed to identify and promote examples of innovation within news media.
Parys Communications will target News International’s commercial clients and the agency community, with the aim of positioning the publisher as an innovative partner for advertisers and planners.
Activity will also involve a trade media relations campaign targeting the media and marketing community.
Patrick Herridge, managing director, Parys Communications, said: ‘There is a wealth of innovation taking place across News International, but to date not much has been said to the outside world.
'Our role will be to identify those innovative practices and stimulate external debate about the future of news.’
Included in the work will be the promotion of an event to be run in co-ordination with Future Lab looking at key themes in consumer consumption of news.
PRWeek understands the brief was previously held by Propeller PR.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...