Churchill "kennel" by WCRS
Dawn French is starring in a series of TV ads for Churchill after replacing Martin Clunes as the face of the insurance brand. The new campaign, created by WCRS, will see the actress encounter the brand mascot Churchill while looking for a pet at Battersea Dogs Home. A series of four 30-second ads will show how the relationship between the characters develops. The ad was created by Jane Briers and Dave Cornmell. It was directed by Dominic Brigstocke through Tomboy Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - GLOBAL BRANDING Royds Raphael £40k-£55k, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager- contract & permanent Royds Raphael £36k-£45k / £160-£200 day rate, London