New West End Company seeks PR help to attract wealthy travellers
The body that promotes London's West End has issued a PR brief to target wealthy travellers.
Exclusive: London’s Savile Row
The New West End Company is holding a consumer and corporate pitch to boost its London Luxury Quarter.
The area is billed as ‘the world’s most exclusive shopping destination’ and covers 42 streets west of Regent Street including Bond Street and Savile Row.
It is understood the pitch is for a retained brief targeting high-net-worth leisure and business visitors, with a particular focus on the Chinese market.
A spokesperson said: 'We are pleased with the work our current agencies have achieved so far. As part of our good practice process we review our suppliers. The shortlist is now closed, and we’re looking at existing and other agencies within the area.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Media Business Director PFJ £70000.00 - £90000 per annum, London
- PERFORMANCE PLANNING DIRECTOR - MOBILE BRAND! Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham