New West End Company seeks PR help to attract wealthy travellers
The body that promotes London's West End has issued a PR brief to target wealthy travellers.
Exclusive: London’s Savile Row
The New West End Company is holding a consumer and corporate pitch to boost its London Luxury Quarter.
The area is billed as ‘the world’s most exclusive shopping destination’ and covers 42 streets west of Regent Street including Bond Street and Savile Row.
It is understood the pitch is for a retained brief targeting high-net-worth leisure and business visitors, with a particular focus on the Chinese market.
A spokesperson said: 'We are pleased with the work our current agencies have achieved so far. As part of our good practice process we review our suppliers. The shortlist is now closed, and we’re looking at existing and other agencies within the area.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...