New West End Company seeks PR help to attract wealthy travellers
The body that promotes London's West End has issued a PR brief to target wealthy travellers.
Exclusive: London’s Savile Row
The New West End Company is holding a consumer and corporate pitch to boost its London Luxury Quarter.
The area is billed as ‘the world’s most exclusive shopping destination’ and covers 42 streets west of Regent Street including Bond Street and Savile Row.
It is understood the pitch is for a retained brief targeting high-net-worth leisure and business visitors, with a particular focus on the Chinese market.
A spokesperson said: 'We are pleased with the work our current agencies have achieved so far. As part of our good practice process we review our suppliers. The shortlist is now closed, and we’re looking at existing and other agencies within the area.'
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Crisis Management PR Specialist Network Marketing £45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits, Manchester
- Senior Manager Digital Marketing EMEA Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, South East England
- Head of SEO PFJ £70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + excellent executive benefits, London