Instagram extends the conversation online as it launches web service
Instagram has finally unveiled its web service allowing fans of the camera app, which has more than 100 million users, to engage with their photos on their desktop and tablet computers.
Instagram: launches web service
Instagram has had its share of good and bad recently, with Facebook saying that its camera app was growing quickly against unconfirmed reports that Instagram had lost a lot of active users recently, following changes to its Terms of Service.
However, the one thing Instagram has been working on since it pulled integration with Twitter at the end of last year is developing a web presence, and today, the Facebook-owned camera app, which has been mobile first until now, is making it possible to get most of using Instagram on the web.Follow @gordonmacmillan
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)