CHI lands global ad brief for GSK's Maxinutrition
GlaxoSmithKline has added CHI & Partners to its roster to handle global advertising for the Maxinutrition sports-nutrition range.
GSK: adds CHI to roster
The agency will create work for Maxinutrition’s brands to run across the UK, Europe and Asia.
GSK aims to expand the marketing around the products, which traditionally targets dedicated sports participants, to a more mainstream audience, starting next year in the UK. Maxinutrition was acquired by GSK in February 2011.
Brands under the label comprise Maximuscle, Maxifuel and Maxitone. Maximuscle shakes and branded gym equipment appeared in a fitness task in the Celebrity Big Brother house last month as part of a deal negotiated between Channel 5 and MediaCom.
Other agencies on the GSK roster include Grey, which works on Lucozade, Sensodyne and Beechams; TBWA, which handles the global Aquafresh account; and M&C Saatchi, which oversees Ribena.
TBWA created a brand campaign for GSK during the Olympics to promote its role as the laboratory services provider for London 2012. It featured British athletes, including Phillips Idowu, Beth Tweddle, David Weir and Graham Edmunds, with the strapline: "The crowd is my only drug."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- SHOPPER MARKETING ACCOUNT HANDLERS - London agencies - £38k-55k (perm & freelance) Judi Patton £28-£55k- plus bonus and benefits, London
- head of new business > #1 DIGITAL & CONTENT AGENCY collectivo £60k-£80k plus agency bens, Central London
- Account Director Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! £35k - £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - FMCG - London or Home counties Stonor £45,000 - £55,000 dependent on experience , London, Essex, Bucks or Oxon
- Creative Director The Marketing Practice Up to £120k dependant on experience , East Hendred, near to Didcot in Oxfordshire