Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick Airport: appoints Havas Media
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...