Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick Airport: appoints Havas Media
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire