Havas Media scoops £15m Gatwick brief
Gatwick Airport is understood to have appointed Havas Media to its £15 million, five-year media planning and buying account, currently held by Mindshare.
Gatwick Airport: appoints Havas Media
In a tender issued last year, Gatwick said it was looking for a media agency with "demonstrable experience" and a "proven track record in multimedia".
In July 2012, Publicis Chemistry was appointed to handle Gatwick’s advertising account, with a brief to help it become London’s airport of choice as it expands its retail and restaurant offering.
BAA sold Gatwick to Global Infrastructure Partners for £1.5 billion in 2009.
A spokesman for Havas Media declined to comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)