Trop50 launches limited-edition £555 designer dress
PepsiCo is unveiling a limited-edition designer dress, priced at £555, to celebrate the launch of Trop50, its Tropicana brand offshoot.
Trop50: rolls out limited-edition dress
Tropicana has teamed up with fashion designer Richard Nicoll for the dress, 50 copies of which will go on sale today.
The dresses will be on offer from a pop-up shop in London, and then from the website, www.atelier-to-go.com.
PepsiCo is launching the limited-edition dress to promote its charitable credentials, with all the profits from the sale donated to the fashion charity, Fashion Targets Breast Cancer.
The Tropicana offshoot, Trop50 was launched in the UK market in January and is listed in all the major supermarkets, as well as Boots.
Trop50 is a new range from its flagship Tropicana brand. Its selling point is that it has half the calories and sugar of conventional juice. It is a blend of not-from-concentrate juice, sweetened with the herbal extract, stevia. It originally launched in the US.
Sales of Tropicana have dropped £25m in the UK over the past 12 months to October 2012, according to Nielsen.Follow @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager - consumer products ADLIB £38000 - £43000 per annum, Cornwall