Learman takes Unilever role at DDB Worldwide
Simon Learman, a former executive creative director of McCann London, is joining DDB Worldwide as the global creative director on Unilever.
Learman: will oversee creative
He replaces Nick Bell, who left at the end of last year and has subsequently joined The Brooklyn Brothers in a senior creative role.
Learman will initially oversee all the Wall’s and Lipton work produced by Adam & Eve/DDB in London, where he will be based.
His hiring marks a return to DDB – he worked at the then BMP DDB, alongside his partner Brian Fraser, until 2004 on campaigns for clients including Volkswagen, Budweiser and Vodafone.
The pair left to join McCann London and became joint executive creative directors in 2005 after the departure of Robert Campbell. They left McCann five years later.
Ben Priest, the executive creative director at Adam & Eve/DDB, said: "His background and experience make him perfect for this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Digital Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £52,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)