Rugby Football League signs up Kingstone Press as major sponsor
Cider brand Kingstone Press has teamed up with the Rugby Football League, marking the brand's biggest ever sponsorship investment.
Kingstone Press: sponsors Rugby Football League
The two-year deal sees Aston Manor Cider unveil the Kingstone Press Championships, covering the title sponsorship of the Championship and Championship One competitions.
Kingstone Press will also become an official partner of the England national side. The agreement will see the brand gain exposure through 32 games broadcast live, in-stadia advertising, and via a dedicated website.
With the Rugby League World Cup being hosted in England and Wales during October and November, Aston Manor hopes it can capitalise on a high profile year for the sport.
Gordon Johncox, the managing director of Aston Manor Cider, said: "Kingstone Press is an important brand for Aston Manor, and a quality product with considerable potential.
"It is testament to our faith in the brand and what can be delivered by working with the RFL that we have committed to a record level of investment with this announcement."
Johncox pledged to invest in activating the sponsorship so that "we engage with fans attending the matches, those watching live broadcasts in pubs and at home and particularly those new to this major sport".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...