Rugby Football League signs up Kingstone Press as major sponsor
Cider brand Kingstone Press has teamed up with the Rugby Football League, marking the brand's biggest ever sponsorship investment.
Kingstone Press: sponsors Rugby Football League
The two-year deal sees Aston Manor Cider unveil the Kingstone Press Championships, covering the title sponsorship of the Championship and Championship One competitions.
Kingstone Press will also become an official partner of the England national side. The agreement will see the brand gain exposure through 32 games broadcast live, in-stadia advertising, and via a dedicated website.
With the Rugby League World Cup being hosted in England and Wales during October and November, Aston Manor hopes it can capitalise on a high profile year for the sport.
Gordon Johncox, the managing director of Aston Manor Cider, said: "Kingstone Press is an important brand for Aston Manor, and a quality product with considerable potential.
"It is testament to our faith in the brand and what can be delivered by working with the RFL that we have committed to a record level of investment with this announcement."
Johncox pledged to invest in activating the sponsorship so that "we engage with fans attending the matches, those watching live broadcasts in pubs and at home and particularly those new to this major sport".
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Client Facing Project Manager Twist Recruitment £24000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Midweight- senior Digital Project Manager Twist Recruitment £35000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, City of London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER | Integrated Agency | Confectionery | up to £30k (freelance & perm) Judi Patton up to £30k, London
- Digital Performance Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Social Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Account Director - Leading Communications Agency Digital Gurus £43000 - £50000 Per Annum Up to £50K + Bens, London