Edelman hands Jackie Cooper new global creative role
Edelman has given Jackie Cooper the newly created position of global chair, creative strategy.
Jackie Cooper: Given new role
Cooper, currently global vice-chair of brand strategies at Edelman, will oversee the firm’s creative offering and teams.
She will report to Richard Edelman, president and CEO, and join the firm’s Executive Committee.
Edelman said: ‘PR must continue to differentiate itself from all other marketing disciplines as we establish, cultivate and sustain engagement between individuals, brands and organizations.To do so, we must ensure that creativity remains at the center of all we do.'
He added:'Jackie will work to ensure that we continue to deliver the best of creative strategy to clients, while also seizing opportunities that emerge from continued change in the marketplace.’
Cooper, who specialises in corporate and entertainment work, has worked on campaigns including the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Every Child has the Right to Play for Omo/Persil.
She currently provides brand consultancy for Starbucks, Diageo, Shell and Xbox.
Cooper joined Edelman in 2004, when Jackie Cooper Public Relations (JCPR), the firm she co-founded in 1987, was acquired by Edelman.
In 2007 she was named UK creative director and served as vice chair of Edelman UK.
Cooper also established Edelman’s content offer and was named global vice chair, brand properties, in 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager - Saudi Arabia - PR MCG Associates Tax Free Package, Riyadh. KSA
- Digital Advertising Manager - High End Lifestyle Ultimate Asset £43000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London
- Media Exec - Leading Media Agency - Mobile Sector Ultimate Asset £22000 - £26000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Biddable Paid Social Senior Executive - Top 10 Agency Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account handler ready for an immediate start? Freelance, Contract or Temp to Perm? Barker Graves Up to £250/day, central london
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London