Edelman hands Jackie Cooper new global creative role
Edelman has given Jackie Cooper the newly created position of global chair, creative strategy.
Jackie Cooper: Given new role
Cooper, currently global vice-chair of brand strategies at Edelman, will oversee the firm’s creative offering and teams.
She will report to Richard Edelman, president and CEO, and join the firm’s Executive Committee.
Edelman said: ‘PR must continue to differentiate itself from all other marketing disciplines as we establish, cultivate and sustain engagement between individuals, brands and organizations.To do so, we must ensure that creativity remains at the center of all we do.'
He added:'Jackie will work to ensure that we continue to deliver the best of creative strategy to clients, while also seizing opportunities that emerge from continued change in the marketplace.’
Cooper, who specialises in corporate and entertainment work, has worked on campaigns including the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Every Child has the Right to Play for Omo/Persil.
She currently provides brand consultancy for Starbucks, Diageo, Shell and Xbox.
Cooper joined Edelman in 2004, when Jackie Cooper Public Relations (JCPR), the firm she co-founded in 1987, was acquired by Edelman.
In 2007 she was named UK creative director and served as vice chair of Edelman UK.
Cooper also established Edelman’s content offer and was named global vice chair, brand properties, in 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Senior Digital Executive- £32K! Ultimate Asset £28000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Direct Marketing and CRM Executive Essence Branding Up to £25,000 plus benefits, London
- Comms Account Manager- HUGE travel client £37K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £37000 per annum, City of London