Edelman hands Jackie Cooper new global creative role
Edelman has given Jackie Cooper the newly created position of global chair, creative strategy.
Jackie Cooper: Given new role
Cooper, currently global vice-chair of brand strategies at Edelman, will oversee the firm’s creative offering and teams.
She will report to Richard Edelman, president and CEO, and join the firm’s Executive Committee.
Edelman said: ‘PR must continue to differentiate itself from all other marketing disciplines as we establish, cultivate and sustain engagement between individuals, brands and organizations.To do so, we must ensure that creativity remains at the center of all we do.'
He added:'Jackie will work to ensure that we continue to deliver the best of creative strategy to clients, while also seizing opportunities that emerge from continued change in the marketplace.’
Cooper, who specialises in corporate and entertainment work, has worked on campaigns including the Dove Campaign for Real Beauty and Every Child has the Right to Play for Omo/Persil.
She currently provides brand consultancy for Starbucks, Diageo, Shell and Xbox.
Cooper joined Edelman in 2004, when Jackie Cooper Public Relations (JCPR), the firm she co-founded in 1987, was acquired by Edelman.
In 2007 she was named UK creative director and served as vice chair of Edelman UK.
Cooper also established Edelman’s content offer and was named global vice chair, brand properties, in 2011.
This article was first published on prweek.com
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London
- Interim Customer Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London